Transport Quote, Boston to Tampa, non running Camaro

Guest Road mister

Guest Road mister

The move date is flexible, and with proper planning, help with loading and unloading can be arranged. Must be a reputable professional. Also can someone explain the best way to insure for something like this?

Thank you in advance

John

The move date is flexible, and with proper planning, help with loading and unloading can be arranged. Must be a reputable professional. Also can someone explain the best way to insure for something like this?

Thank you in advance

John

I recently shipped a non-operating car from Nevada to Virginia. I had a very difficult time finding a shipper who would do this. I used uShip - The Online Shipping and Moving Marketplace to finally find a shipper. The company was Initial Logistics.

VEHICLE AND AUTOMOTIVE TRANSPORT SERVICES - CAR SHPPING - INITIAL LOGISTICS

They picked up the car quickly and delivered it as promised. You can contact Mike Smith at (888) 600-9312.

Guest Road mister

Thanks Joe, Will explore both avenues. The car runs but not for over a year, and sitting a lot longer. I anticipate rust in the gas tank, bone dry upper motor, the usual stuff that may cause more damage if I just let someone crank away. It's coming to my home in Tampa for a badly needed full restoration. This 69 Camaro was purchased in by my older brother as a 17 year old serviceman in 1970 stationed in New Mexico.

If the running and non running price is that different I may fly up to get it going first.

John