Sign in to follow this  
Carl_W_Goss

Lincoln V 12 Dual Carbs

I notice that Edge Machine is offering a slingshot type intake adapter which fits a standard 3 bolt ford manifold. It should fit Lincoln too The carbs are side-by-side so some sort of custom linkage kit would be necessary.

Might be a good way to get dual carbs, until Edelbrock decides to re-release their old V12 manifold. If ever.

Ken Austin also offers multi-carb manifolds for V12's. He also offers a 4 barrel carb version. Mounting any kind of "dual" carb attachment to a stock manifold probably won't do much unless you enlarge the realitively small carburetor bores in the manifold. The Rod Shop - Home

I e-mailed Empire Motors; they have one in stock for $1450.00. Which is a good price, considering that used Edelbrocks or Edmunds can cost as much as $2000.00---if you can find 'em.

Carl, the Austin manifolds are about half that price. However, they do not have heat risers. Here's a pic

post-31684-143138168142_thumb.jpg

On 2/3/2010 at 6:00 PM, Carl_W_Goss said:

I e-mailed Empire Motors; they have one in stock for $1450.00. Which is a good price, considering that used Edelbrocks or Edmunds can cost as much as $2000.00---if you can find 'em.

http://kfoxtv.com/news/local/customers-claim-they-never-received-headstones-for-loved-ones-after-paying-local-business

Google Valor Blazer Empire Motors

I got one of Ken Austin's final production, unless he's re-thought it.  (Always possible).  Ken was supplying H&H Flatheads, who of course want more money, but they are reputable.  Look up Empire on FordBarn or HAMB.  I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Abe

I have an EDMUNDS dual intake for sale.  1300.00.  If anyone is interested please call me at 816 210 0009.  Glenn Lorei