Guest BJM

Spotlights On Old Cars

I think the dual "Sport Lites" on my 1934 Ford Phaeton were brighter than the headlights!

That's a BEAUTIFUL Phaeton, Paul !

From what I recall when I was running my '48 New Yorker as my daily driver, the spotlight was indeed brighter than my headlights ( sealed-beams )...

The headlights on my '28 Ford are pretty good ( when they work ! )... I would consider a period "Sport-lite"...

Hello I am looking for both of theses parts for 65-67 Impala remote control search light. One is the switch and the other is a bezel that secures the knob to the dashboard mounting bracket. 

TY

(661) 317-5626

20190630_212830.jpg

20190630_212727.jpg

i seem to remember seeing only a handful of these factory units when i worked at the GM assembly plant in wilmington delaware in the mid 60's. we built full size chevies and buick wildcats and lesabres there.

I have a 1958 Ford Fairlane "Skyliner".  It has factory installed spotlights w/mirrors.  These mirrors are TOOOOOOO SMALLLLL for use, also there is no way you can adjust these to see anything behind you  There is no way that I would consider removing them, what I would like to know if anyone knows of any Retro Kits around that would have a more modern looking mirror that could be attached over my existing mirrors?  Come on you guys, I know somebody out there can come up with an idea that will work!

the spot lights on my vicky are adjustable they will move around to move them out a little because of the offset mount on mirror besides the spotlight body.very good for the blind spots on either side