Relays

padgett

I found this site that lists an incredible number of relays but must click on each to see the layout. Looks like the AR174 may be the hard one to find for a Reatta but after an hour that is as far as I got.

Perhaps someone with more time might want to take a look.

I also used NAPA AR174's on my '90 - they were in stock at the local NAPA store. I've become a big NAPA fan over the last year, as they seem to have a bigger selection of parts, good quality, and often better price than Auto Zone or Kragen/OReilly.

Guest re-reatta

Nic,

They are used on the firewall. My yellow ABS light has been on for a year and a half and it went out as soon as I replaced the relays on the firewall. It might be my imagination but I swear my brakes feel better, if that's possible.

Kevin

Guest daveagain909

so the AR174's are the replacement relays for the ABS and fuel pump ? correct? I want to go buy spares to have in case.

Guest re-reatta

They do have a clip on the back that seems to accomodate two different mounts. Might have to trim off the outer one and use the inner one ????

Guest Mc_Reatta

The photo I have seen looks like it will mount right nicely. You can always take a spare with you, or pop one off at the store and match it up on the counter. NAPA owns the company that markets or makes tons of relays (Echlin) so they can match it up if the 174 is not the right one. You can put the new one back in and check it out before you even pull out of the lot.