I'm making one last attempt to sell this vehicle whole before I part it out. As the title reads, 66 Chrysler 300 2 door. The major problem with the car is that the frame is rusted at the transmission cross member on the drivers side. This is a small problem if you have access to replacement frame and/or parts.

There is no motor or transmission. I purchased it with each, but the motor had a bad rod bearing. I have since pulled the motor and disassembled it awaiting funds for a rebuild (that I'll be using in a Plymouth coupe).

There is also rust, small bubbling in rear quarters. The most outstanding part of this vehicle is the interior. With the exception of tears on the drivers and passenger front seats, the interior looks to be nearly new. Door panels are great. Rear seat is great. All dash, steering wheel components are great.

I'm looking to get $1200 for the car as is. I am willing to negotiate somewhat though I am confident I can part it for much more than that. I priced the replacement frame parts last year at approximately $500 as a kit, but this car is far down on the list of restorations as I have 13 cars in the shop now. So rather than watching it deteriorate further, I wanted to give someone the opportunity to own this beauty.

I do have a title for the car.

chrysler1.jpg

chrysler2.jpg

chdash.jpg

chdrpanel.jpg

chwind.jpg

More pictures can be seen at www.holmesautorestorations.com/sale.html

The hood is back on the car now (not on in pictures).