1934 r/s 3 window steel car with zero rust

Guest dgiorgi

Guest dgiorgi

For SALE 1934 Ford 3 WINDOW full fender(steel) running boards steel smoothies, R/S coupe. Has all new floor, perfect reproduction, hand made and all new patch panels. All were perfectly hand made here in Lima, Peru. This is a totally all STEEL CAR. It originally had a 4 cylinder that is currently not running , one of 7 model made in the 3 windowversion with this engine configuration. Grill insert is a "VENDETTA AUTO FAB" unit with original steel shell, MANY STAINLESS REPLACEMENT PARTS . Roof is filled. car currently has 1940juice brakes front and rear with unsplit wishbone., these definately need to be rebuilt. ALL GARNISH MOLDINGS INCLUDED.Will ship to any port if buyer pays 19K, OR I AM OPEN TO OFFERS AND YOU SHIP , I WILL HELP WHERE I CAN and I have a shipper here that is very reasonable and not too expensive. call if interested or email me at dgiorgi2001@yahoo.com phone is direct by calling 011-511-273-3046 EST OPEN TO ALL OFFERS. Don't wait , 3 windows are much rarer then the 5 windows and this is a totally STEEL rust free car with a frame and suspension.

Edited by dgiorgi (see edit history)