Country Classic Cars

Guest sintid58

I have noticed some inventory change so they are selling some cars. But what they have in Buick I am not that impressed and as usual the price is too high. That 40 Buick is a favorite body style of mine but their photos on their website do not show the light grey primer paint.

The 73 Riviera needs Buick road wheels, not hubcaps and I believe they wanted 10k plus for it. Maybe not a bad $6000 car but $10K no way.

i've been to country classics, and old 66 classic cars in kingman, even to the classic car lot in quartzsite,az. on interstate 10, it's so sad that they feel the need to repaint all these cars with a cheap paint job after little or no prep work. i quit stopping at these places. i bought a 1968 cadillac eldorado that was listed on ebay motors, the seller/broker and the owner both lied about the car's condition, "everything is in good original working order", i flew from missouri to long island,ny. paid the broker $1300.00, paid the owner $7,000.00, the a/c compressor was missing, a/c hoses cut, broken power antenna mast, heater and defroster didn't work right, windshield and rear glass leaked water in, sunbaked-cornbread seat foam in the upper backrest of the rear seat. i drove the car home to missouri, sold it on ebay a few years later, got $4500.00 of my money back.

a picture tells a story worth a thousand words... but can hide a mulitude of sins. I bought a '52 cj3a jeep on e-bay with 3 photos... wasn't dissapointed too much... a little more rust than i expected... but didn't pay too much either....

Guest 75RivGS
there is a dealer with kinda the same idea on the west end of kingman, arizona... think it's called 'old 66 classic cars'... lots of project cars.

We were there last August while driving Rte 66.

Click on one of the photos for more:

DSC09391.jpg

DSC09383.jpg