NOS MERCURY BODY PARTS?

Guest sherman1947

Guest sherman1947

My name is Mark Sherman. I occupy the old Murray Mercury building in St. Louis, MO. I brought down some old parts from the attic that I wanted to identify, before trying to resell. The first is a door BM 7320125-B And the other item is a trunk lid CIGB6240110B. Both items are in there original wrappings. I would like to thank anyone for there help in identifying these part numbers.

post-65132-143138157537_thumb.jpg

post-65132-143138157541_thumb.jpg

post-65132-143138157544_thumb.jpg

post-65132-143138157548_thumb.jpg

Edited by sherman1947 (see edit history)

You need to post them on a web hosting site that will host your pictures. After you upload your pictures to the website, you will have a url that you copy and paste in the quick reply box after you click on the second icon from the right and it will ask you for the url/web address. Hope this helps.

You can post photos directly from your computer. Click "New Reply" (not "Quick Reply").

Below the message window go to "Attach Files", then "Manage Attchments".

It will bring up a browse window where you can select the photos(s) to attach.

There is a limit on file size -- I don't remember what it is -- so you might have to reduce the size before you post it.

Don

Guest sherman1947

Thank you for the infomation on the pictures. I am not the best at computers. I have attempted, but they did not go through. I am going to forward them to Brian for the upload.

Regards,

Mark Sherman