Sign in to follow this  
carzguy

1949 sedanetee

I am parting out a 1949 Sedanette, ( Super )The car has good doors,good trunk lid,good hood, and an excellant running straight eight motor, I took the valve cover off and the inside of the motor is like new---and appears to have been rebuilt, motor has no tic or tap of any kind and does not smoke at all, I want to sell the motor and tranny complete ( automatic )

motor and tranny complete---$675.00

doors ----$100.00 each

Trunk lid $100.00

Hood $100.00message me with any other needs

OK the motor and tranny are sold---still have two good doors--good trunk--good hood--a very good radiator---PM me with your needs---or any questions

I still have two good doors, good hood,good trunk lid, good radiator and good under seat heater core for the 49 sedanete----message me if you need any of these parts--or you can check and see if I have other parts

hi

do you still have some parts?

i will make up a list if so

are you ok to post across to the UK?

thanks

Ian

What about the guy looking for the right rear quarter fender?

I do not still have the outer fender----sorry I do have both doors--hood and trunk

up top

still have some 49 Sedanette parts for sale---hood--doors---trunk--radiator etc

still have the 49 sedanette Super doors---hood--trunk==radiator--radiator support--for sale----ll good shape

Are there any stainless trim parts still there? Particularly either of the gravel guards?

Hello carzguy could tell me if you have the glass windsheild washer bottle pump and the bracket and if so how much thank you.

OK guys, I have two good doors.a good trunk and a good hood, from a 49 Sedanette super, I also have a good radiator----message me if you need any of these parts--let's make a deal and get you these parts if you need them. Like to get $100 for each of the doors.$100 for the hood and the same for the trunk, want 175 for the radiator---but that is a starting place---make me an offer