Not old, but the ultimate 4 wheeler

R Walling

Cool Ride! But not to park in my garage. Seems like if it did get stuck in a remote area, it would be tough to get to to get out. That fellow is taking that thing where I would not drive a bulldozer. Dandy Dave!

My feeling is if he gets stuck too bad. While it might be fun to some, look at the damage that vehicle is doing to the area. Worse yet are the idiots that do this in creeks. They destroy fish and wildlife habitat. :mad:

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." - Me

Guest DeSoto Frank

Hmmm...

All it needs is Jack Lemmon screaming "Press the button, Max !"

I'd like to see video of a 1938 Ford "Tonner" with Marmon-Herrington 4WD conversion, and dual 10x38 tractor tires at each corner (all 1938!); saw a pic of this beast in a book once...

Thanks guys. I think I get so upset about such destruction because the people that do it just don't care. They have never worked at cleaning out a creek so that fish can live there again. They would never make the decision to not go on a trail and erode it because it was wet. My friends and I will not ride our horses on trails until they are dry.

This little bass fry lives in the creek that runs by my friend's property where my horse Josh lives. She and her watershed group that she formed clean out that creek twice a year. You can't believe the stuff that they haul out every time. Even with that it can now live and grow up in that creek. That was not the case about twenty years ago.

post-36313-143138156973_thumb.jpg

Imagine a fleet of those in what was once down town LA after "the big one" hits....bringing in much needed medical people and supplies... during the time of year when the Santa Anna winds prevent helicopter flights.

I see good coming from that vehicle.

Imagine a fleet of those in what was once down town LA after "the big one" hits....bringing in much needed medical people and supplies... during the time of year when the Santa Anna winds prevent helicopter flights.

I see good coming from that vehicle.

That would be good. But like pretty much anything else, the idea will lead to abuse as evidenced by the video.

My feeling is if he gets stuck too bad. While it might be fun to some, look at the damage that vehicle is doing to the area. Worse yet are the idiots that do this in creeks. They destroy fish and wildlife habitat. :mad:

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." - Me

Susan, you hit the nail on the head.

That is the biggest reason I would not even think of driving a Bulldozer there. nevermind that you could roll it over, or throw a track. Maybe he will get stuck and the EPA will catch up with him and fine his A**. There are laws that protect these areas.

To even get to the point of being able to do an excavation job it takes a lot of planing and permits. It is not usually allowed in water shed areas, or wet lands, and rightfully so. Now back to cars... Dandy Dave!