Reatta convertible parts for sale

Jim

Guest daveagain909

I think the lady wo owned the car got ripped by the insurance agency, She should have got at least $6500 for that car. She should have asked the people on our forum for help...

Guest steveskyhawk

Dave

We are in a depression like it or not and the selling price of everything is down. In my opinion the value of nice Reattas will skyrocket in the next 2-5 years. Now is the time to buy and restore.

Guest steveskyhawk

Fair settlements ore being won all the time. If the only car that a person has ever seen is a rustbucket fromt the miswest or the east coast then the NADA blue book is an accurate reference. Corrosion free cars are not in the same league. If anyone has difficulty with an insurance claim please contact me ASAP and I can help you get what your car is really worth based on concrete references.

The car was not owned by a lady but by Josh Havron. He inquired with me about some parts 5 years ago and after buying the car at the salvage auction last month I emailed him at the last email address I had for him but have not heard back from him.

He must not have gotten any offers for the car so he let it go to the insurance company and they consigned it to a salvage auction.

I am guessing the girl in the pictures is his girl friend.

Jim

Guest gotitright

I am with Steve on both his posts - on fair value and proving what the worth is. I have an eclectic mix of vehicles and all of them are way down.

and after buying the car at the salvage auction last month ... He must not have gotten any offers for the car so he let it go to the insurance company and they consigned it to a salvage auction.

Jim

Jim,

You may not want to divulge, but what did you pay for it at auction? What is a damaged Reatta like this go for at auction?

Do some of the folks present 'know' what it is or did you get a really good deal?