expired membership

Guest stuart Silverman

Guest stuart Silverman

Hi All, some advice is needed . I was away and did not renew my club membership until today. Jan,9. I am planning to take my 1967 Royal Bobcat GTO to Canandagua for its first Senior , would this present a problem?????

As long as you are registered before the deadline and have a valid membership at that time, it should not be a problem. If you have any questions, you can call National Headquarters at Phone (717) 534-1910.

At this time registration for the meet in Canandaigua hasn't opened up yet, so you should have no worries at all. We're not going to close registration until late April, so you've got plenty of time.

By the way, to everyone on the forum who I normally converse with?? Yes I am still alive. I have been limiting my exposure to the Meets & Tours portion of the forum, and between the new firehouse project and the national meet, I have had my nose to the grindstone.

If there is something pressing where you guys need to get in touch with me, e-mail me direct, or grab me on the meets and tours portion of the Forum. I've been checking the Meets & Tours portion almost every day for a few minutes.

If nothing else happens, I will see many of you in Philly in a couple of weeks.