1962 Ford Galaxie 500 hardtop 352 engine, automatic $7900.

1962 Ford Galaxie 500 2 door club victoria hardtop. Originally from North Carolina. Repainted 2009 with correct aqua with white top due to poor old paint. There is no rust or dents. The floors and trunk are solid. The engine is the 352 which uses regular gas. It appears to be original except for the headers and dual glass packs. The Ford sounds great! It has the automatic transmission and power steering. The tires are very good radials. The previous owner liked dice, so the Ford has many dice on the interior such as all knobs, etc. I call it "THE DICE MOBILE" The interior is near perfect. There are no rips, tears, or wear. It is in aqua vinyl bench seats. This Galaxie is ready to drive now. The only thing the next owner could do would be to redo the bumpers. There is surface rust on the top edges which cleans up with chrome polish. As this Ford Galaxie is now stored in my garage here in Eastern Massachusetts, Contact me if you want an inspection. It is not currently registered. Additional photos can be emailed. My reasonable price $ 7900. Contact me at noreastcarnutone@hotmail.com or 978.546.9309.:)

post-31534-143138156336_thumb.jpg

post-31534-143138156338_thumb.jpg

post-31534-143138156341_thumb.jpg