Not even an excuse this time

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Guest windjamer

:mad: OK, I told this befor but Ill run it by one more time. In the first shortage I was selling Arco gas. We where told there just was no gas to be had. Our station was allowed to buy only 10% a mo. more than we had sold the previous year. Being a tiny bit suspicious by nature,(A trate I inhairated after Nam.) I drove to an ARCO station that had been closed several years. I located the under ground tank fills and unsrewed the caps. Placeing my hand it the pipe I found ALL three tanks full to the top. Ya think the previous station manager left it that way??:eek:

I don't see what difference it makes how many times a day they are allowed to change prices if the end result is a 30 cent increase in 2 weeks without changing daily.

Wait 'til you start seeing 30 cent increases in a matter of less than an hour simultaneously at every gas station in town. That's what we've been dealing with here for years, practically every week.

As I said, the only way to tell what the price really is is to watch how fast or slow the price drifts back down. The last collusion day went from $2.49 to $2.69 (last Tuesday). Yesterday it went from $2.55 to $2.79. We'll see what happens now.

NEW Triumphs????? Where! :D

*Points* Over in that garage there. Been there since new. Apparently they spend alot of time in the garage. From what the owner says, they're new 3 times over now with all the parts he's installed on them.....and with only 500 miles on the odometer. Wow! :P