1929 chrysler 65 parts.

I have a complete drive train in very nice condition that has been in dry heated storage since 1972. It was going to be used to complete a different car, but the correct parts that I needed have been accumulated over time. Now it is time to clear out some things that I no longer need. I have a complete good engine, transmission, front axle with rebuilt brakes, differential with new seals, bearing and brakes, rear wire wheel carrier (6 bolt) 18" 6 bolt wire wheels with locking rings, steering column c/w steering wheel (good control levers-lights/throttle/timing/horn button), steering box, and light switch) I also have a spare transmission, although it isn't in great shape. This is a great opportunity to make a wood wheel car into a wire wheel car. I would like to sell the parts together. Please contact Rick for pictures and further information

It is a silverdome engine that is in very good condition. Appears to be low original mileage. I have checked the bearings and cylinders, and all look great. I could possibly do a compression check and post it. I'm looking for around $1200 for the engine. I will try to post some pictures and prices in the next few days, as there appears to be quite an interest. I feel that everything is worth around $3000.00 as those are the numbers that I have had to pay for similar items of less quality.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest partner217

Hi Rick,

I was wondering if youstill have the head light switch, that fits on the end of the steering column? I am also looking for a gas tank fuel pick-up, temp gauge that fits in the dash, the horn button with with all componets under it?

I am trying to get a 1928 65 roadster back on the road, any help would be apreciated.

Thanks, Dennis

Hi Dennis

Sorry I can't help you on those items. I sold the steering column complete with horn button, all the levers, and the switch some time ago. I do still have the engine, transmission, pedals, large U joints and possibly a bumper. If any of those parts interest you, let me know. I have some 31 Chrysler CM guages and speedometer. I thought the only guages in a 1929 were Amps/Fuel/Oil

Rick

• 4 months later...
Guest fssdmg2

I have received my fathers 29 Model 75 and am looking for a few parts.. I expect that some of the model 65 parts are interchangable.. Any thoughts on wht you have that may be of use for the model 75?

• 1 year later...

It would be good if we all paid some attention to the date of the original post. I posted these parts for sale almost two years ago.

The only 1929 Chrysler 65 parts that I still have are the engine , silverdome 6 complete, transmission, starter, Stewart warner vacuum tank, and a couple of carter b&b updraft carbs (clean but need a rebuild)

Could try to post pictures if there is some interest. Price is negotiable

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...