Please help

Guest Tom F.

My grandfather has a 1932 plymouth roadster. He needs info. on the soft convertible top to finish his car. Any info would be a great help. Thank you

Does your grandfather want to do the job himself or send it to an upholstery shop? Try this site for information on the fabric: The Haartz Corporation - Vintage Car Top Materials - General Terms and Types

I'm sure there is an auto upholstery shop near you that can help you with the project. If you tell us where you are, I'm sure you would receive some suggestions.

Phil

thank you for responding. He is in need of patterns and/or someone to make or purchase the top from. we are located in New Castle, PA, which is one hour north of Pittsburgh

Hi Tom,,,There should be good shops in your area,i am sure,,,Carl Amsley,,StThomas,,rt 30 west of Chambersburgh,,did top quality restorations,,,Carl is now gone,,,but son Terry has a shop in Chambersburg,,,and shure to carry on dads quality,,Maybee someone down there can comment,,,,,Haarts Corp,,sound like large place,,,,well it is,,,Erick Haarts is at the helm,,,its his grandfathers company,,,and he takes a personal interest in ANYTHING to do w/ top or upholstry,,,and he has a nice collection of great cars,,,It is also possible he may have a suggestion on this too,,,but doubtful that he would have time to be on forum,,,Hope this may help a little,,,or that the info may be helpful to someone,,, We still miss Carl,,,Memories,,Ben

Try:

Putt Georgi

ARO 2000

145 Orange Ave

Walden, NY 12586

800-638-6380

ARO2000.com

He has patterns for cars back thru the teens. I purchased a top from him for my 1930 Chrysler 70 Roadster and was very pleased....knowledgable people, good quality, fair price.

• 7 years later...
14 minutes ago, j e weaver said:

I am looking for help or information on a 1932 Plymouth pb  soft top any help out with the tack strip

You should probably start your own post in the Plymouth section of the forum, below.