What year is my wheel center cover?

Guest tonyakay

It was used on "B" and "C" body cars from 1971 to 1990. You can find them on EBAY, at CARS or probably any of the other BUICK parts suppliers. Rivieras use a simular cap ( "R" emblem instead of the trishield and BMD writing) they're pretty easy to find.

Guest tonyakay

You guys are great. Thanks so much. I'm really hunting for one of these. I only need one and it's for my '65 Riviera. I searched "buick center caps" on eBay and I see 280 photo results, but none are like mine. Any suggestions on what magic words I should search to find one?

Guest tonyakay

Thanks! I contacted eHubcap and asked if they had a silver on silver cap, rather than the gold and silver one pictured on their site at the link. I'll take his lack of response as a no:-) It's been a few weeks. Holidays ...

Happy holidays, by the way.

And thanks for the eBay link, but unfortunately, the auction has ended and I can't view the item - dang! But the 65 Riviera hubcap (that's my car's year and make) is the black and silver R with the oval orbit around it. My car has some other year and I kinda like'em. Only one is shattered, so I hoped to replace just it.

• 2 months later...