455 iron head cores

Guest Blownolds

Guest Blownolds

Have some factory 455 cylinder head cores, both E's and C's for sale for less than half the price of a self-serve salvage yard. And you don't ave to hunt them down and pull them, either. But... here's the details:

-- pulled from a salvage yard in as-is condition 12 years ago, then sat in a garage most of that time

-- been sitting outside the last two years, now cruddy from the weather (I would expect a tumbling machine or hot tank to make short work of that)

-- heads are complete with valves (no rockers)

-- I do not know the valve sizes and can't measure them for you... I misplaced my calipers

-- heads have not been disassembled, cleaned, or inspected

There. Should be no question on these salvage yard cores. They would need to be completely gone through. Selling as-is, just want to clear them out to someone who may be able to do something with them.

Salvage yard costs on them was close to $90 per pair 12 years ago... will sell for just $40 per pair (but if someone wants multiple sets, will go even lower).

Add shipping from Southern California... on a package weight of about 115 Lbs. for each pair....... local pickup is obviously easier.

If interested in purchasing, then please e-mail me DIRECT at blown394olds@yahoo.com