Let's find your next vehicle!

Guest Flash Gorman

Guest Flash Gorman

:rolleyes:Good day to all. Allow me to introduce myself. As an old time car buff, I retire in March, I have found my new calling. I have been restoreing and driving antique cars since 1974, with an eye for antique engine driven machinery I commonly locate interesting vehicales. I know of a 51 Dodge sedan for sale unrestored, and several others. Reading on this forum reminded me of an early GM panel truck I know of sitting here on Whidby Island Washinton that has not moved in years. I do not have contact with the owner at this time. I would enjoy working with anyone out there that may be looking for a specific model to restore or for parts. I just now thought of the old GM Panel truck. From what I can see it looks like an early 50.s or late 40,s 3/4 or one ton Panel truck. If someone buys a vehicle that I find for them I would appreciate a finders fee. Also, what would be resonable for this service?

Over the years I have traveled exstensivly. Having visited 49 of the 50 states and moving about in the military I have axcess to a large data base of people and locations nationwide. I am sure this will be a fun and rewarding experiance for us all. Car collectors and restorers are outgoing and fun people. I look forward to and can not wait to get started in this new adventure!

Very respectfully, Flash

Guest Flash Gorman

I also use these sites however, there are many people siting on old cars and trucks that are not web connected and can be difficult to approch. This is where I come in. I never know what I will find. The bigger challange has been conecting with the right interested buying party.

Recently there was a '48 Plymouth and, a '51 Plymouth that moved on. I know of a '51 Dodge sedan, post war (?) GM panel van. Several 1950s and '60s pickup trucks. There is also an early Doge dart or Plymouth Valiant. Saw an early AMC rambler not to long ago. There are some Cadillacs and other full size GM and Mopar cars laying around the area. I have seen the ocasonal one or one and a half ton trucks from about 1940. Old Mustangs are anything but scarce. Novas and Chargers from the '60s and '70s are still being driven on Whidbey Island. There are two metropolitans sitting in a field not too far from here. Any interest in a '64 Olds Starfire, '62 or'63 impala, '73 Grand Prix?

Anyone seriously looking for a specific model I am Willing to work with. This may be a worthwile retirement job for me. What are your ideas? How do we make this work? What is fair to all?

V/R, Flash

• 6 months later...
Guest bob1951

hey flash, i'm new to this site and you're just what i'm looking for. i want to restore a 1951 buick convertible and have no idea how to find one. any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. bobcoa@sbcglobal.net