Jump to content

Rocker molding clips


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know where I could get a few rocker molding round clips for my '53? They're 1 1/4 inches in diameter, and are just a little round clip the the lip of the molding slips behind before it's screwed in. The clips have a screw going through the middle of them to hold them to the rocker panel. Bob's doesn't have them, and some of mine are rusty from water hanging up behind the molding over the years...any help's appreciated...Thanks!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...