96 Roadmaster Wagon

Guest Tom

Nice car. Tough decision. Book on this would have to be less then $4895 even with that low mileage.

Great 2nd car though. Meets the demand of a minivan or SUV with better road manners, outfitted with the acoutrements of a Roadmaster, but at nearly $5 K.

It is just going to take a very specific audience for this car, very narrow market segment. Most soccer moms would not be caught dead in this car. I'll bet the owner is plus 60 years old now.

I think I would pull the trigger at $3,000 for sure.

I thought the price seemed pretty reasonable. Kelly Blue Book is right around $4800 for private party assuming it is in good condition. Even at that, he's probably flexible. Seemed to me there was always someone on this website looking for a nice Roadmaster wagon. Most you see for sale have been rode hard and put away wet with high miles. I posted it as I thought there might be some interest. Guess not.

Guest my3buicks

If you watch these cars on ebay, nice examples still bring the money, and seem to be in fairly heavy demand. Specific and narrow audience, I'm not so sure. Someone out there is keeping them in demand.

Well I have two of them 1994 and 1995 someone stole the 1994 and hit a pole with it I liked it so much the next day I bought the 1995 and I am very happy with it they are nice cars as I post it once before the 1994towed back my 1972 Skylark from Florida to Massachusetts no problem each one had about 150,000 miles in each one costs the same about 13 five very nice driving car but of course it's the Buick.

Have a nice Buick day

Frank

I thought the price seemed pretty reasonable. Kelly Blue Book is right around $4800 for private party assuming it is in good condition. Even at that, he's probably flexible. Seemed to me there was always someone on this website looking for a nice Roadmaster wagon. Most you see for sale have been rode hard and put away wet with high miles. I posted it as I thought there might be some interest. Guess not.

Tom,

No your not incorrect. These last generation Roadmaster wagons do have a lot of fans on the website. KBB is too high. Mr. Earl was looking for one a while back but instead got a Riviera.

You are correct. Most are in much worse condition and this one is a beautiful car. In fact there is a ton of value in that car as is.