Jump to content

convertible top frame ID

Guest drw47

Recommended Posts

<TABLE class=tborder2 id=post711253 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt3 id=td_post_711253>Is there anyone out there that has a 1953 or 1954 Chevrolet convertible, that can send me some photos of their Convert top Bowframe ? ESPECIALLY the area down in the well where the Top frame attaches to the car. I have a GM top frame that I have been trying to ID for 10 years (off and on). Recently, I was able to look at a 1955 frame and the attach and ajustment hardware were nearly identical, to mine, and the same color (green). Only thing was the header bow had two side handles, rather than one common handle in the center, like mine. This top frame is in great condition and I would love to put it on the market, but cant do that without a positive ID. If you can help, PLEASE and Thank You!!! Drw<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class="">user_offline.gif </TD><TD class=alt3 align=right>quote.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...