Help with 1938 dodge 1/2 ton pick up grille

Guest younglady

Guest younglady

Hoping someone can help. Have what is thought to be a 1938 dodge 1/2 ton pickup and looking for a replacement grille. All the 1938 grille we find don't seem right and have 32 fins. Ours has 35 fins and the wings at the bottom are not chrome emblems, they are actually molded into the sheet metal. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your help.

It is my understanding that the car and truck grills are different and not interchangable. There was one on eBay last month. I saw one at Hershey this year. They do not appear as often as the car but keep a look out and you might find one. The center bar is the toughest to find for both car and truck.

• 1 month later...
Guest 37dodgehood
Hoping someone can help. Have what is thought to be a 1938 dodge 1/2 ton pickup and looking for a replacement grille. All the 1938 grille we find don't seem right and have 32 fins. Ours has 35 fins and the wings at the bottom are not chrome emblems, they are actually molded into the sheet metal. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your

Guest 37dodgehood

the person looking for a grille for a 38 dodge pickup,with 35 bars needs to contact me as i have one good shape needs a little work to get it back in shape.not junk, i was trying to find some info,thats why i joined this site.i used the better of the two don't need this one.contact me for more info thru this site dodgehood

• 3 weeks later...