Need value on 1928 Graham Bros truck

Guest ranchero57

Guest ranchero57

I am trying to find an"insurance value" on a 1928 Graham Bros flat bed truck. It was restored a number of years a go but is in very nice condition. Black with black interior and professionally built flat bed with side rails. Very good running condition with the original mechanical brakes. Can anyone out there help?

Thank you,

John

ranchero57

What I did when I insured my 1931 Dodge is to gather up some Hemmings Motor News ads and ebay sales for the closest type of vehicle that I have. See what the vehicles went for to get an overview of it's value. Check out other auction sites (Barrett/Jackson, etc) and price guides. Once you have all of this stuff, go to see the insurance guy to "prove" the worth of your vehicle. Works for me every time.

Guest ranchero57

Thank you for your response but I have already tried this - nothing on the '28 Graham Bros or anything even close to this, '27, '28' or '29. I am trying to stay close to the Graham Bros, "a div of Dodge Bros". I am a classic auto appraiser. But this is a whole different ball game. I have already gone through all of my sources. This only thing I have close to this is a 1929 Whippet that I did about a year ago.

ranchero57

Guest ranchero57

by the way, I just picked up a 1928 Truck, (came free to good home) with no cab (with fuel tank??) but complete front end and most of old oak bed, full running gear, great yard art!

Guest ranchero57

Ed Joyce. Thank you for your response. This is new to me so not sure if I am doing this right. Yes, I would like to know what your appraisal was. Also, are you part of the Geraldine, MT Joyces???

John

Ex-Deputy Sheriff, Chouteau Co. Sheriffs Office

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...