Classic Cars Woodcut Prints

Guest woodcut

Hi Everyone, :D

My name is Roy Chui & I'm from Hong Kong. I am a fanatic of classic cars especially those produced in 1950s-1970s, I like modern cars too but not as much as the classic ones, may be because I'm an "old guy"! My father also liked cars, he always discussed about cars with me when I was a small kid. I started to read car magazines when I was in primary school.

Lately, I've been working on some woodcut prints on the topic of "classic cars", I've already finished a few which are some of the models that my father always talked about like Classic Mini Cooper, Alfa Romeo 2000GT & Ford Capri MKI, there are more to come. I've also developed a website about my works, also there are some classic cars wallpapers for free download, all created by myself.

I would like to share my artworks with you, do have a look if you're interested.

http://www.classiccarprint.com

Thanks for watching! :cool:

MiniFo.jpg

Classic Mini Cooper, Woodcut Print, Size: A4

AlfaFo.jpg

Alfa Romeo 2000GT, Woodcut Print, Size: A4

CapriFo.jpg

Ford Capri MKI, Woodcut Print, Size: A4

• 5 months later...
Guest robinson

Its really very good art work.Its really great job.I appreciate your skill.The back ground effect you give its really fantastic.I like your art work of Alfa Romeo 2000GT.You art look like natural.The colour combination of art its really great.

Guest woodcut

Hi Robinson, thanks so much for your good words, that's really encouraging!

I like Alfa Romeo 2000GT, it was my dream car when I was a kid... Almost impossible to see one in Hong Kong nowadays.