Sign in to follow this  
sunroofcord

Murray-Mac Info Wanted

Here is the entry from book "The Complete Encyclopedia of Motorcars 1885-1968," edited by G.N. Georgano:

"US 1921-1928, Murray Motor Car Co., Atlantic, Mass."

"The Murray-Mac was the earlier Murray Eight after it had been taken over by John J. McCarthy. Few Murray-Macs were produced and these appeared thourghout the 1920's, one or two at a time. The Murray Eight designs were retained and standard engines of 6-cylinder type as well as other standard components were used."

A picture of a 1926 Murray-Mac sedan is also included. Many libraries will have this book, so if you don't have direct access your local library may have a copy. If I have time, I might be able to scan the picture.

Hope this helps.

Here is the entry from book "The Complete Encyclopedia of Motorcars 1885-1968," edited by G.N. Georgano:

"US 1921-1928, Murray Motor Car Co., Atlantic, Mass."

"The Murray-Mac was the earlier Murray Eight after it had been taken over by John J. McCarthy. Few Murray-Macs were produced and these appeared thourghout the 1920's, one or two at a time. The Murray Eight designs were retained and standard engines of 6-cylinder type as well as other standard components were used."

A picture of a 1926 Murray-Mac sedan is also included. Many libraries will have this book, so if you don't have direct access your local library may have a copy. If I have time, I might be able to scan the picture.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a Bunch. If you can scan the picture that would be GREAT.