FRONT BUICK AXEL AND WOOD SPOKE WHEELS

I HAVE A COMPLETE FRONT AXEL OFF A OLD OLD BUICK. THE AXEL IS COMPLETE AND STILL HAS BOTH WOOD SPOKE WHEELS WITH IT.<P>THE AXEL ALSO HAS THE CHROME BUICK (I GUESS YOU COULD CALL THEM AXEL OR HUB CAPS) ON IT.<P>ANYONE KNOW WHAT ITS WORTH

The value depends on how far away the buyer for the axel is located. Shipping is a big deterent to a sale. I tried to give away a rear seat for a 56 special to some one in Florida and could not becuase of the shipping costs.<P>Generally the wheels are worth $10.00 to $25.00 depending on the condition of the wood spokes. New looking wood would be worth more. I have never had anyone ask for any of the other axel or spindle parts. In 15 years, I only had one inquire for brake parts. The rims could go for $25.00 each but, I have had some advertised for that price with no response for 3 weeks.<P>Perfect hub caps are saleable but dented ones are only worth a dollar or two. <P>I would expect that the whole set up should go for $35.00 to $100.00 depending on how little rust it has and the condition of the hub caps and how badly the buyer needs it and how bad you want to sell it.<P>19 inch wheels fit 1930 to 31, 21 inch wheels fit 1926 through 1928. That is the best that I can do with out looking up the sizes of the earlier ones and I am not going to write what I am not sure of. E-mail me with the measurements and I will look them up for you to help you identify them.<P>