67 Star Wars air cleaner question

Hello, I was curious what a good complete 67 Star Wars air cleaner is worth. A friend of mine has one for sale, and told me to give him an offer. It is complete and nice. I obviously can not use it on my 64, but is cool looking and a Buick part, so I am interested in it. Thanks a ton, Matt.

Seems as though I have seen these at swap meets for anywhere from $100 to $250 depending on condition. They are a rather rare and desireable item.<P>Pete Phillips<BR>BCA #7338

Hi Matt<BR>How good of a friend is he?<BR>If the Star wars AirCeaner is complete, especially with the base, Knurled knob lettes and trishield round ornament, valued up to 250.00, depending on condition. No cracks or broken parts. There have been quite a few on e-bay, but most don't have the base. I have 2 but with no bases for them. The street rodders love these cleaners.<P>Jim Schilf / palbuick@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there is a universal air filter base for the star wars air cleaner? Does Mr Gasket or another company make a base to fit it?