is it a graham???

Guest ricko1

my neighbor is selling this and i am not sure of year and make, its a challenge because its apart and look at the clearance between the walls.

post-42397-143138135545_thumb.jpg

post-42397-143138135546_thumb.jpg

post-42397-143138135547_thumb.jpg

post-42397-143138135548_thumb.jpg

What you are looking at is either a 1939-1941 Hupp Skylark or a Hollywood Graham of the same years. Look on the fire wall on the passengers side and if the plate starts with an R before the numbers its a Hupp. Hope this helps. Ps where is this car located? Chuck

I'm guessing that, if he's willing to sell it to you fairly cheaply, it would be worth buying if only to advertise as a parts car. The sheetmetal looks solid and there is certainly a market for this stuff. You probably won't get rich but you might make a little money -- depending on what you pay for it.

Guest rickomo1

ok the car has no motor or trans, there is no plate on the firewall only thing there is a voltage regulator. the car is in oregon so where next?

I believe the plate is on the floor behind the passenger seat. Hollywood Grahams or Hupp Skylarks are very collectible and neat cars.

The serial number is also stamped on the right front frame rail on top just forward of the axle. I mention this because it might be easier given the pictures then getting into the back seat.

Edited by alsancle (see edit history)