1901 Curved Dash "Merry Olds"

dodge55

Good Evening,

I have Curved Dash Merry Olds made by Air Products Corp in Florida in 58 / 59. The car is fully restored, with the original (rebuilt) Clinton engine. Anybody else have one, or can give me a little more history than what I've dug up? Anything would be helpful. Thanks.

Thanks. It sure does help. I have the wagon model. Fun little car. Great for parades. Does anybody know how many were made and might be left? I know the Olds Club in Florida has one, Disney had one, the Phila Wax Museum had one, and I've talked to two people who have one.

• 9 months later...
Guest rschneider

I just bought one at an aucution. pretty good shape but needs some work. Have you found a good source for information or parts?

• 6 months later...

I had the top re-done be a local seamstress. Tires and tubes are from Bike Line. Ribbed rubber flooring is from a local carpet dealer. Engine is being re-built again by a local Clinton enthusiest. I re-did the wiring harness myself with THHN stranded wire. Headlight was from Napa. I did the seat and backrest myself, along with the body work and paint. I still need to find someone to brass plate the pot metal headlights. Everything else just needed a clean-up and re-paint.

I had the top re-done be a local seamstress. Tires and tubes are from Bike Line. Ribbed rubber flooring is from a local carpet dealer. Engine is being re-built again by a local Clinton enthusiest. I re-did the wiring harness myself with THHN stranded wire. Headlight was from Napa. I did the seat and backrest myself, along with the body work and paint. I still need to find someone to brass plate the pot metal headlights. Everything else just needed a clean-up and re-paint.

There is a musical instrument place in San Diego that we all took our brass items to. Maybe you have a musical instrument repair near you.