PLYDO

PLYDO 1932-52 Plymouth & Dodge Parts

Hello, I just found the forum and thought I would let you know about us, if you dont already. (Awesome forum by the way!) We have been in business for a long time. This is not our first rodeo, but we recently had to change horses, so to speak. Long time Car enthusiast and Plydo Inc founder/owner, Tom Bryant, passed away. We miss him dearly. Thanks to all our customer/friends that called to let us know we were in their thoughts and prayers, we are still receiving calls. It took a toll on us... as well as PLYDO, but I am glad to say that we are still IN BUSINESS! Alot of our long time customers thought we closed shop when Tom passed. We are still here and going strong.

We specialize in 1932-52 Plymouth & Dodge Parts.... New, Used, Reproduction and Street Rod. Give us a call if you've been in the market for a certain part... we may just have it.

We should have our new Catalog in a few weeks!!! .. fingers crossed.

Hours-- Mon-Fri 11am-6pm est.

PLYDO

Rt.1 Box 277-B

Delbarton, WV 25670

304-475-3245

Thank You, PLYDO

Edited by PLYDO (see edit history)

The new Catalogs are here... give us a call!

tried phone # several times , "there is no one here to take message"

Hey, the guy passed away awhile back and his wife has been trying to run it. Maybe it's just been too much for her? Anyway, I'm still trying to get hold of her/them at PLY-DO. They had a lot of stuff that I need. Anybody else had ANY contact with them? Thanks, Butch Bunn from Butch's Cool Stuff, (28/56 Ply & Dodge parts) at butch@butchscoolstuff.com

Hey this guy (Tom Bryant) passed away awhile back and his wife is trying to run it. Might just be a little too much for her to keep up with. All I know is they have some parts I need. ANYBODY know how to get in touch with them? Thanks, Butch Bunn of Butchs Cool Stuff, Dayton, Ohio, 1928 thru 1956 HotRod & Custom stuff for Plymouths & Dodges. Contact me at butch@butchscoolstuff.com

I'm looking for clips to hold the chrome strips on the sides of my 1940 Plymouth coupe. Also for chrome on front grill. Have I come to the right place to find them.

OK, I called...they were closed, but spoke to a young woman who said catalogs were on order and to call back in 2 weeks.

the e-mail addess says its shut down for good. does anyone know where i can buy parts for a 1938 dodge pickup, door stop rubbers, cowl vent rubber, etc., etc. my e-mail is lloyd.jones@mchsi.com any help would be apreciated thanks.

the e-mail addess says its shut down for good. does anyone know where i can buy parts for a 1938 dodge pickup, door stop rubbers, cowl vent rubber, etc., etc. my e-mail is lloyd.jones@mchsi.com any help would be apreciated thanks.

I believe Robert's carries truck parts. Roberts Motor Parts

trying to find 2 door strikers for my 38 dodge pickup with no luck, i tried roberts motor parts but no luck again. anybody have a couple they want to sell or know where i can buy a couple ?

trying to find 2 door strikers for my 38 dodge pickup with no luck, i tried roberts motor parts but no luck again. anybody have a couple they want to sell or know where i can buy a couple ?

If they are the same or similar to those used on WW2 vintage Dodge trucks then maybe Vintage Power Wagons would have them...

No good at power wagons.. still lookig for 2 striker plates for 38 dodge truck.

may have to just put in some bear claws.

No good at power wagons.. still lookig for 2 striker plates for 38 dodge truck.

may have to just put in some bear claws.

Got a Chrysler part number for those parts? That could help determine what other models/makes/years used that same part...

Hello, I just found the forum and thought I would let you know about us, if you dont already. (Awesome forum by the way!) We have been in business for a long time. This is not our first rodeo, but we recently had to change horses, so to speak. Long time Car enthusiast and Plydo Inc founder/owner, Tom Bryant, passed away. We miss him dearly. Thanks to all our customer/friends that called to let us know we were in their thoughts and prayers, we are still receiving calls. It took a toll on us... as well as PLYDO, but I am glad to say that we are still IN BUSINESS! Alot of our long time customers thought we closed shop when Tom passed. We are still here and going strong.

We specialize in 1932-52 Plymouth & Dodge Parts.... New, Used, Reproduction and Street Rod. Give us a call if you've been in the market for a certain part... we may just have it.

We should have our new Catalog in a few weeks!!! .. fingers crossed.

Hours-- Mon-Fri 11am-6pm est.

PLYDO

Rt.1 Box 277-B

Delbarton, WV 25670

304-475-3245

Thank You, PLYDO

Does anyone know if Plydo is still in business??

Looking for outside stainless moldings for the grille shroud on a 1936 Plymouth..also a complete passenger side rear vent window assembly, no glass necessary.

Rick