Fall 2009 Rummage Box

24T42

Thanks Judy.

We've added a new idea to this Rummage Box, a spotlight on local AACA Regions and Chapters. Pat Buckley sent out a notice to all regions asking for their respective editor's best works from their newsletters. We have had a good response so far.

There was one problem, though. Charlie Maher, editor of the Slidell Antique Car Club-Louisiana Region AACA Chapter tried to get his story in both the AACA Magazine and the Rummage Box!:confused::)

I'm teasing Charlie! :P

Actually, Charlie's article was submitted to both West and me. Past AACA President, Earl D. Beauchamp, Jr., proof read my publication and noticed the duplication and I used another region's article in place of Charlie's. I guess West and I will have to compare notes more frequently in the future.:rolleyes::D

It's probably not a good idea to scoop the AACA Magazine Editor??:eek::D

Take care,

Wayne

Judy, I have tried it on two different computers with two different versions of Internet Explorer. I cannot get to the HTML version of Wayne's Way.

To correct my previous post, on both PCs I can view down to the "The AACA’s Biggest Secret?" from any of the links on the left side of the page. I can get to everything but "Wayne's Way" by clicking on any of the title links in the right column. I cannot get to Wayne's Way in the HTML version at all.

(Maybe I need a special chinese coiled yellow pc cable to get to Wayne's Way?.... Sorry Wayne... I could not resist!)