2008 Cumberland.

Guest windjamer

Guest windjamer

WOW!! I just spoted the pics. at the top of my screen, taken by Wyane at I think the Cumberland meet. Have to say what a fantastic setting what a fab. meet. X job Wyane .:D

Dick, maybe I should have said that "This region is capable of putting on another AACA Tour or Meet in the future.!

The hotel accomodations were superb, the show field- excellent, and the tour stops preceding the show were also excellent. There is a lot to see in that part of the country. Another point needs mentioning, the Queen City Region got extra help from a non AACA club that helped ease their work load and made things run very smoothly. I was impressed with that.

Wayne

I did take a few pictures at that Meet. I will say and have said before, that was the prettiest show field I ever saw.

Look for that Region to do something big for the AACA again in the near future.;)

Wayne

Yup you're right. As soon as I showed up in Cumberland last year I knew right then and there that I will not be able to top the beauty that they had in Cumberland.

I will say that I've secured a nice amphitheater for the roundtable discussion, Judging School and Friday night activity. I've secured an air conditioned judge's administration area with Wi-FI access. The Judge's Breakfast, Awards Banquet, Hospitality and Thursday night social will be in a spot almost as comparable as Cumberland. We've got some good tours planned, and the ladies luncheon will be really nice as well.

I'd like to see the look on the 2010 AACA President's face when he enters his hotel room. We might not seem him come out of it.:eek::eek::eek:

Canandaigua is a pretty town, and for those who come will like the area. The hotels aren't real big, and they're not real close, so for those who are coming, I advise you to book early.