WANTED: '73 Buick Century GS Stage 1 Parts

BuickNut

I need the following for a 73 Buick Century GS Stage 1 : Front Bumper and any related hardware/rubber ; front bumper lower grilles (LH & RH); rear tail lights(LH & RH); bucket seats and rear bench seat ; interior door panels ; "BUICK" and "CENTURY" scripts ; Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cruzngs:<BR><B>Wondering if you're still looking for grilles, I have upper & lowers in excellent cond. for a 73 gs - Wes</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Sorry for the long wait...how much would u want for these including shipping to the Detroit MI area ? Thanks.<BR>

I'll take $100.00 for upper & lower w/ brackets. They're in very nice condition. I don't have the gran sport emblem. I think we can get them shipped for around $35.00 - total $135.00 Thanks Wes

Please send me a direct e-mail (see the above button that will e-mail to me) with your phone number and e-mail addres - I would like to discuss the parts you have.<P>Thanks.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cruzngs:<BR><B>I'll take $100.00 for upper & lower w/ brackets. They're in very nice condition. I don't have the gran sport emblem. I think we can get them shipped for around $35.00 - total $135.00 Thanks Wes</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

• 2 weeks later...

Please drop me a line via direct e-mail (see button above). I would like to discuss the parts. Thanks.<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cruzngs:<BR><B>I'll take $100.00 for upper & lower w/ brackets. They're in very nice condition. I don't have the gran sport emblem. I think we can get them shipped for around $35.00 - total $135.00 Thanks Wes</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>