2011-2012 eastern sping meets

jack gto

Guest stuart Silverman

I guess I am spoiled ,the meet in Purchase is 20 minutes from my home ..... but on the other hand my inlaws live with us sooooo ,it will be good to get away .. (do not let my wife see this)... Stuart

Guest windjamer

:DWhat more could you ask for Stue? You have a built-in baby siter, dog watcher and security personal while your away.:) My wife got her first Jr. at purchess, your turn to come this way:D Do they do windows??:eek:

Guest stuart Silverman

Hi Dick.. This is Stu. Nope, they do not do windows, and my two Lhasa Apsos are always on the attack (maybe they know something i dont). The Purchase meet was just GREAT. If I can get my pal Jackie to accompany me to Canendagua, with his GTO, I will be there ......if not Hershey 2010 here we come .....

Stuart,

If you're coming to Canandaigua (there's no 'P' in Canandaigua Dick :D) I'd advise for you to book your room early. The last thing I was told was that they were down to less than 5 rooms left at the host hotel, and I've been told that the Lake Erie Region has already booked a block of 40 rooms at the Super 8 in Canandaigua.

We have plenty of rooms, but not a lot within a 5 mile radius. If you get in a 10-15 mile radius of the show field, there are plenty of rooms, but if you want to stay at a place that is close to the show field, I would advise you to book NOW.

Back onto the 2010 meet, we have a lot of things going on, and we're getting more things together every day. As I've previously mentioned, I'm not an expert when it comes to putting on meets, but we're doing the best we can to give you a good meet when you come to town. As far as a meet is concerned, we (GVACS Region) hasn't hosted a national meet since 1990, so we may be out of practice. The club, the area and the hobby has changed a lot in 20 years.