61 buick Skylark question

Guest cowgirld

Guest cowgirld

Hi, we just inherited a 61 Buick Skylark. It is in mint condition, all original. Not a scratch inside or out. Has the original aluminum engine. Where would be the best place to sell this car and what is a reasonable offer.

Thank you for your time,

Donna

Guest cowgirld

I will double check, but I am 99% sure this is the 61 Skylark, Hardtop, 2 door,

95,000 original miles, Brown and white with cream interior. I will take some pictures. I have to get the title from my mother-in-laws house.

Would the vin numbers help?

Guest abh3usn

The Buick Club of America would be a good place to sell it if you're conserned about it going to someone who will appreciate it and not turn it into another hot rod.

Guest windjamer

Mark, I dont mean to sound nasty or hurtfull,but Ill bet Donna dont give a tiny rats butt what happens to it after its sold. We all hope our pride and joy will go to a loved one that will keep it and take care of it as we have,but most allways thats not the case. Usealy its whats it worth where can I sell it and how soon can I have the money.:( I have a friend that has been building and selling cars for years. His daughter told him she wanted one of his cars when he dies,and leave a note in it as to what it should sell for.:mad: If I where him I would buy a tin car and leave it out in the weather till it rusted real good and thats what I would leave her.:D