1991 TC V-6 For Sale

Guest Kraft

Isn't there anyone out there interested in my car? I am more than willing to negotiate if you think price is too high!!! Like I said below, I really like this car....but!! If someone out there has some suggestions re: potential options for selling I would be happy to hear from you.

I bought this extrremely nice TC in Chandler 2 years ago. I had intended to export the vehicle to Canada due to it's uniqueness....there aren't too many there. I have since changed my mind for a variety of reasons. I bought the vehicle with 79K on it and added 5K last winter when I used it for our primary vehicle while wintering in Mesa. This vehicle is in very nice condition both inside and outside.

This TC is yellow with black leather interior c/w with hardtop, hardtop stand and cover, extra original wheel and tire, brand new tires installed a week ago and runs extremely well. I really think that this is a beautiful car, however, I have another vehicle here for the winter and a new vehicle back in Canada so something needs to go.

The vehicle is currently licenced and insured and I keep it garaged...using only when weather is favorable...which is almost all the time in Mesa, AZ. I am asking $4,750.00 (ob.o) for this car (less than I paid). I have clear title in hand.

I couldn't seem to load pictures, however, I would be more than happy to email you pictures I have taken and any others that you may want.

Edited by Kraft (see edit history)