48 hour Sale Reatta Convertible $3,000

Guest Havron The Great

Guest Havron The Great

Insurance is going to total my car, apparently they don't know how much reatta convertibles are worth. I was run off the road and hit a gaurd rail. The unique hard to find parts (rear of car) are all untouched! $3,000 or ob. I lilve in Elk River, MN. If I sell the car to insurance the title will be a salvage title. If you buy it it will not. I will try an post pics of the car as it is now as soon as I can. As of now all I have is a few from the computer I am working on at this time. The parts I know that are bad: frnt header, bumper, both lights and blinkers, raditor, rt fender, top, rt door is scratchd, rt mirror, rt glass, windshild, and the drivers seat has wear from sitting in it. The engine in it is not origional but you can have the numbers matching one I still have (it sun a cam berring) I also have have a spare white hood, and origional rims. The left and rear of the car are untouched. Due to the time constraint on this just call me. Its faster.

CALL me anytime!

Josh Havron

(763) 269-5619

DSC00967.jpgDSC00966.jpg

DSC02725.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

reattaconvert.jpgIMG_0117.jpg

Guest Havron The Great

UPDATE. The differance between the insurance payout, and the insurance buyback of the car is $2,500. Therefore If soeone wants the car for $2,500 buck give me a call before the end of the day and its yours for that price.

Josh Havron

(763) 269-5619

• 2 months later...