25 inch kelsey split rims

Guest doberman

I appreciate your patience.

Here are some photos. I had to dig a little deeper in the garage to find this. I did not remember that it does not have the 'lock' pieces (see the 4 rivet mounting holes). Otherwise it is in good shape. It does have some pitting on the inside but the exterior does not have any piting, but it does need to be cleaned up.

I do have a second, but the side bead area has some rust through. If you just need a rim to move the car around in the shop, it would work.

Let me know if you are still interested. These are the only two I have. I did not post any pictures of the second worse off rim

post-55762-143138130123_thumb.jpg

post-55762-143138130126_thumb.jpg

post-55762-143138130128_thumb.jpg

post-55762-143138130131_thumb.jpg

Guest doberman

sorry it took me till now but I had to wait till I could get back to my

shop to compare your rim to mine. It dont quite match as yours has those extra square holes beside the stim hole and I cant tell if yours has

the line up knob beside the tube stim hole.

I am confused as to wether I have the rite rims or not.

they shoud be someone that could tell me how to ID my rim as I am new at

DBs.

thanks for all your help and patience and if this rim will work I will be glad to

purchase it from you as I only need one for a spare.

PS

rim with a tire would be super but as it looks will be lucky to get a rim.

2 years on ebay no luck yet.

Guest doberman

let me try not to be so dumb I called it a line up knob and it is actualy

called a driving pin.

My master parts book is a poor copy and lost a lot of detail.

It sayes say the kelsey rim can be subed for a stanweld by drilling a hole in the fellow band of the wood wheel but it dont say if you can sub stanwell for kelsey.

was thinking maybe yours was stanweld. shure would be nice to know.

alan

Guest chuckjaeson

I've dealt with a Gene Sanson in Clifton,New Jersey when I needed a rim for my 27 Dodge sedan spare tire. He had what I needed, and was pleasant to deal with. He advertizes in the DBC news letter. He at last known, can be reached by phone, at 937-478-8958, days only. Hope this helps!

I've dealt with a Gene Sanson in Clifton,New Jersey when I needed a rim for my 27 Dodge sedan spare tire. He had what I needed, and was pleasant to deal with. He advertizes in the DBC news letter. He at last known, can be reached by phone, at 937-478-8958, days only. Hope this helps

I ll keep my comments to myself although your REALLY pushing your luck with this one!

Guest chuckjaeson

Sorry you had poor dealings with him. The rim purchase was only one of others I had with him. Granted, his prices may be high, but he's got the item, and you dont! Depends I guess, on how badly you want to get the car done.