65 Riv - survivor - FOR SALE

Guest cajriv

Hey guys. I posted here a last month and have not yet sold the car so I thought I would try one more time and repost.

I have an all original 65 Riv, 425CU survivor for sale. The car has approximately 75K miles, white exterior, black interior, wood steering wheel, factory AC. Has Rally wheels and I also have a set of Riv wire hub caps that will go with the car. The car is exceptionally straight and essentially rust free. The ONLY rust on the car is a couple of small spots around the rear window that have been treated with a rust arrestor and are not active. The wheel wells, rocker panels, floor boards, trunk floor, etc are SOLID. This car is a great foundation for a moderate or extreme restoration. Car is located in the Houston TX area. I will gladly transport the car within a 250 mile radius of Houston for no charge.

I really need to sell the car ASAP due to a recent business start-up. Asking $10,500 but will entertain any reasonable offers. Call or email with any questions 713.501.4619 clajac@me.com

Thanks in advance for the consideration.