Series 72 roadster rubber moldings

Are the windshield stanchion rubbers available anywhere? Has anyone made their own rubber molds for these or is there a shop that can make them for me? I have one side in fair condition. These are the two rubber seals that fit inside the stanchion, against the windshield frame. Of course I also need the weatherstrip for the windshield if its out there. Any help? Thanks, Chuck in NH

Guest martylum

Hi-Steele Rubber lists a 1926-30 post mounting pad (pair) #40-0079-52 which they think fits some posts in this period. Go Online and ask them if it fits a Model 72. You may be able to return them if they wont fit your car.

Martin Lum

Thanks for the reply. I'm familiar with the Steele products. They don't list the parts I'm looking for. It's the rubber that fits between the windshield posts and the windshield frame. There is a top and bottom piece on each side and they seem to be right and left sided. I remember seeing some kits for making molds to make your own odd parts but can't seem to find them now. I was also wondering if there was a company that serviced the hobby with short run rubber products at a reasonable price. Chuck in NH