Jump to content

1939 Upholstry question! (again)

Guest Grant Magrath

Recommended Posts

Guest Grant Magrath

You know the panel that runs from the B pillar on a coupe around the quarterlite window? What's it covered with? Is it headlining fabric, or upholstry fabric? Can anyone with an original car answer this annoying question for us? Oh, and is the wireon covered with headlining fabric, or upholstry stuff?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...