Ahhh...the Woodward Dream Cruise...

keiser31

I, like everyone else that lives, or has to travel near the Dream Snooze, hates it, with a passion. 40,000 cruiser and 1,000,000 spectators.

The local business' close up because customers disappear, the cities are stuck with enormous clean up costs (Hey jerks, if you're going to bring a couch to watch the festivities, don't leave it behind!) and an enormous burden on the 9 city's police and emergency forces. Other than that, it's just ducky.

I can't believe all the people in their SUV and motor homes clogging up the arteries. They should find another way to live vicariously.

I'd like to know what moronic public official thought it was a great idea for licensing ice cream vendors to sell to the crowd. Every time the ice cream truck stops, the cruise stops.

It's way out of control. The Downriver Cruise still moves, but it's clogging with the same type of dim-wits wanting to live their lives through the real cruisers.

Rant off.

I, like everyone else that lives, or has to travel near the Dream Snooze, hates it, with a passion. 40,000 cruiser and 1,000,000 spectators.

The local business' close up because customers disappear, the cities are stuck with enormous clean up costs (Hey jerks, if you're going to bring a couch to watch the festivities, don't leave it behind!) and an enormous burden on the 9 city's police and emergency forces. Other than that, it's just ducky.

I can't believe all the people in their SUV and motor homes clogging up the arteries. They should find another way to live vicariously.

I'd like to know what moronic public official thought it was a great idea for licensing ice cream vendors to sell to the crowd. Every time the ice cream truck stops, the cruise stops.

It's way out of control. The Downriver Cruise still moves, but it's clogging with the same type of dim-wits wanting to live their lives through the real cruisers.

Rant off.

The Woodward Dream Cruise takes place one day out of the year. What do you complain about for the other 364 days? :rolleyes:

The Woodward Dream Cruise