1918 Model 37 Olds

Otahuhu

I have two model 37 that are stripped down and in dry storage and are projects vehicles Comes with lots of NOS and restored parts .Wish to sell as one lot only Bodies from cowl back will need to be rebuilt No photos available as both brought in dismantled state

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These vehicles was purchased in a stripped down condition and are in many boxes in dry storage These are located in Auckland NewZealand and possible to be shipped to all parts of the world Who every brought these would have spares left over after the rebuild of two vehicle models The price for the lot $US 15,000 comes with parts book and advertising material on the 1918 Pick up truck One has wire wheels along with new tires

• 1 month later...
Guest mrjohan
These vehicles was purchased in a stripped down condition and are in many boxes in dry storage These are located in Auckland NewZealand and possible to be shipped to all parts of the world Who every brought these would have spares left over after the rebuild of two vehicle models The price for the lot $US 15,000 comes with parts book and advertising material on the 1918 Pick up truck One has wire wheels along with new tires

I am looking for literature on the 1918 Model 37 service car or "pickup" as they would now say. Also need same for the chassis and 6 cylinder motor of model 37. DO you still have your parts book and advertising material?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mrjohan

Thank you for getting back to me. Would it be possible to send me a quality scanning of any measurements, pictures or scale drawings of the Model 37 Service car, its bed, and its 6 cylinder engine? That's all I need.

Thanks.