53 hood, doors, fenders

Fred Rawling

Greg,<P>Most of the fender is good. The drivers side fender has the little extension at the front rusted through and the rust around the headlights on both, appears to need a patch welded in. Otherwise the fenders look pretty good. They are in Bellflower, Ca. by Long Beach.<P>The hood looks good with no dents and no rusty spots.<p>[This message has been edited by Fred Rawling (edited 02-02-2001).]

Greg, <P>I looked over the fenders again. The drivers side one is pretty rusted around the head light and has bondo in it. If that is the part that you are looking for, this is probably not what you want. The passenger side one has some rust and a little bondo around the headlight. Let me know if you are interested or not

Fred,<BR> I'm willing to take the chance on the passenger side front fender. My only concern is that I live in Columbus, Nebraska, and have no idea if the cost of shipping would make it unwise. Do you have any idea on the cost of shipping? <P>Greg Sealock

Greg,<P>You may be lucky. I have a guy coming from Edison, Ne. on the 17th to pick up two Chrysler Imperials. He is going to drive one and trailer one. I can ask him if he can tie the fender onto the trailer. I already asked him about hauling a seat from a 56 special to Ne. and then droping it of at UPS. He was mildly interested. Just hauling the fender would probably work. e-mail me at midcities@keyway.net so I can have your e-mail address. I will e-mail you Kellys phone numbers.<P>Fred