Skipping Lakeland - BOP show in Kissimmee next week

padgett

Annual show in Old Town, Kissimmee on 24 October Take 192 exit from turnpike and head west forever or 192 exit from I-4 and head east about 2 miles. Old Town is on south side of 192 see Old Town Site for details

"10/24: The 31st Annual B.O.P.C. Car Show, hosted by the Olds Club of Florida, is back. Show times are 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. This show is an Old Town crowd favorite. Over 200 Buicks, Oldsmobiles, Pontiacs, and Cadillacs will be here from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. There is a lot to do at this show; silent auction, swap meet, door prizes, and 50/50 raffle. Over 80 awards will be given out, including People’s Choice. For more information on this show please contact David at eallen2@tampabay.rr.com or visit www.oldsclubofflorida.com."

Guest Road mister

Lakeland show was good, Diverse quantity of everything, weather was perfect. I saw one Reatta in the for sale area, a 90 blue & white convertible with a $7,500 price tag and Illinois plates. Any of you have any luck selling a car yesterday?

Four people ant three Reatta at the show. Beautiful weather after an early week threat of rain.

Losta cars both common and odd, lots of people convinced of things that just were not so.

Only mistake was putting the show at the far south end of Old Twn while all of the restaurants were at the north end. One of the restraunts had people giving out coupons to attract business.

post-31022-143138123476_thumb.jpg

Guest Road mister

Good show, Great weather, I will have to familiarize myself with this picture posting thing. Hope this works.

This looks like we were making a commercial for your lens cleaner we just tried on my tail light. It worked good and I forgot the name of the product already.

5yJ2C

Edited by Road mister
Photo error (see edit history)