Looking for a tudor Sedan in NC

Guest jackbrad

Guest jackbrad

I am having the worst time finding an unrestored 30-31 Model A Sedan here in NC. If anyone has a line on one under 7k let me know. I have wanted a model A sedan for a while and I can not find one to buy.

Jack

Guest abh3usn

Jack,

I'd try several national clubs and then check the N.C. chapters. Two major national clubs are the Model A Ford Club of America and the Model A Restores Club. Here's a link for N.C. chapters Model A Clubs There's also Ahooga, which is the final word in Model A links. There's also a forum on Ahooga which I've had a lot of success selling parts. Ahooga's Model-A Worldwide Links! Good luck! -Steve

jackbrad,

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. Abh3usn has given you some good sites to check.

Where in NC are you located? We are in the process of starting a local Model A Club in Wilmington. We have a pretty good list of local Model A Folks here. While I am not aware of anybody here trying to sell a 30-31 Tudor Sedan, I will check and see if anybody knows of one for sale.

Also, are there any other body styles that you would consider? A great 92 year old Model A & T guy just died here locally. I do not know what his kids have in mind for his cars. I suspect that they mightl be for sale soon. He had a late 1931 Town Sedan. It may be available soon.

Buddy...

Your just in time.

Had a club member and former local president look at my 30 2 door yesterday.

My car is a complete car that was "restored" 20 years ago. The 39-42?? hydraulic brakes have never worked since I've owned it. It does have a Le Bonney interior and is an all steel car.

It needs a good going over to be a great car.

The guy that restored it took my Dad and I "up the river".

I'm thinking about selling and sinking the money in my 30 Chrysler.

I have owned the the Model A since 1969. Its also a N.C. car.

Also has a brand new N.C. title.

Just a side note..... If this is a prank, John Baldwin, I'll murder ya!!!!

He's the guy that looked at it yesterday.

Give me a call. 252-671-9842 cell

Bill Harmatuk

post-55453-143138121408_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bill Harmatuk
Just adding something. (see edit history)