1927 Dodge 4 door sedan BODY *uncut*

Guest rhoregon

Guest rhoregon

This is a 1927 Dodge 4 door sedan BODY for sale. This Dodge is VERY solid and strong. It is completely original except for the door latches. I installed "mini bear claw" latches for safety. Factory suicide rear doors. The body is 99% rust free. There is a small patch of rust in the passenger rear wheel well, easily repairable.

Nothing has been molested on this car, it was not left out to rot in a field, has always been stored inside. All window guides work, rear quarter window pull-back guides work. All doors, door handles and latches work excellent, doors shut strong. Cowl vent opens/closes great. Front windshield hinges out and all windshield guides and guide screw locks are all there and work great. Has original vacuum windshield wiper box.

Other than that, this Dodge body was built stout, there wasnt alot of wood in the structual bracing. It has great potential and a perfect natural patina. Original colors were two tone forest green and black. The green looks blue now.

I have lots of extras that go with the body:

I have the original dash and gauges, large headlight buckets with glass lenses, nice radiator and plated shell with the Dodge Brothers emblem in place, wooden steering wheels, door window guides and an extra rear door and door glass. Red wheels/WWW tires are not for sale.

This is an unusual car, a hard to find body that would make a unique hot rod or a perfect start for a restoration.

I hate to let it go, but I need a runner/driver right now, not a huge project.

I WANT TO TRADE!

Im looking for a 1953-54 chevy 4 DOOR in decent shape. (no 2 doors please) It can be a bit rough inside and out, but it must be a strong runner/driver with title. Would prefer it still had the inline 235 cause this will be my daily. Would prefer a powerglide, but would take a stick too.

I would prefer that the trader be local and be able to pick up/deliver. I have no way to ship, deliver or pick up.

Thanks

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

post-64288-1431381200_thumb.jpg

post-64288-143138120002_thumb.jpg

post-64288-143138120004_thumb.jpg

post-64288-143138120005_thumb.jpg

post-64288-143138120007_thumb.jpg

post-64288-143138120009_thumb.jpg

post-64288-143138120012_thumb.jpg

Edited by rhoregon (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...