FS - 1958 Plymouth Savoy Sedan

Year: 1958

Make: Plymouth

Model: Savoy

Price: $2500

Contact Information: Scott Kramer, PM if interested

Description:

I'm putting "Sharona" up for sale.

She's a black and white 58 Plymouth Savoy, 4 door sedan, 318 Engine, and has the usual spots of rust (headlights, rockers), but would be a great starting point for someones project car.

I've been trying to get her running again after sitting for 15 years in my friends garage, but haven't had any luck. I wanted hear her run again before I sold her, but I don't have the time or expertise to troubleshoot the problem. I'm pretty sure it's something in the ignition system, but I can't narrow it down.

I'd like to see her go to someone who can put the time and effort into restoring her.

I have all the trim and bumpers, but not the original hubcaps. I'm asking $2500 for her, but will consider all reasonable offers.

plymouth1.jpg

plymouth2.jpg

plymouth3.jpg

DSCN0940.jpg

DSCN0942.jpg

DSCN0944.jpg

DSCN0946.jpg

DSCN0947.jpg

DSCN0949.jpg

DSCN0950.jpg

put a bubble light on the top and a star on the door and you would have a Barney Fife patrol car

put a bubble light on the top and a star on the door and you would have a Barney Fife patrol car

LOL, I guess that's one way to go.

She is still available and the price is negotiable. I'd like to see her sold before winter hits.