66 Buick LeSabre 2dr HT - Formerly owned by The Buick Doctor

Guest Edicted

Guest Edicted

It is with reluctance that I am posting my late brother Joe Childs' 1966 Buick LeSabre 2 door hardtop for sale. Joe was a member of these forums on here and went by The Buick Doctor for well over 20 years. This car was Joe's second Buick he owned after a 1966 LeSabre 4 door hardtop given to him by our mother.

The car is a cream color - Joe would have know the actual Buick color name. It has the seats with the rare headrest - drivers side is a four way power and passenger side reclines.

The car includes:

Two possibly three 66BU trannys. One is complete, one is missing the aluminum tail cone, and one is a bare case with no guts and needs the switch pitch torque converter.

66 340 engine - needs rebuilding and is the original engine. There is another 340 in the car now.

2 Fisher Body manuals

The car needs some body and mechanical work and is currently located in Southwest Vermont.

There are also a large number of other parts available for this car, some are used and some are NOS - most of which are in boxes.

These parts can be negotiated but are not included in the price below.

Additional parts available :

2 or 3 Grilles

Black dashpad in mint condition

Maroon dashpad

Rear sway bar and brackets

(2) 15x7 chrome wheels

2 or 3 castiron exhaust manifolds

Hood spear with nice tri-shield

NOS parts available are lenses, emblems, switches, and letters to name some.

The buyer of the car has first choice of these parts - I will not sell parts off of this car or the parts above.

I am asking $1,500. The car needs to be picked up by 10/20.

Please e-mail me at jerod_tier@hotmail.com for more information. Serious inquires only.

Edited by Edicted (see edit history)

Guest Edicted

Some additional info. I just found:

66 LESABRE VIN - 454376C113889

45 LESABRE

4 CUSTOM

37 2 DR HARDTOP COUPE

6 YEAR

C - PLANT FREMONT, CA

113889 - SEQUENCE NUMBER (starts at 100,000)

It has a 1967 stereo AM/FM radio

55,000 miles on car 67,000 miles 300 engine that is installed (not a 340 as previously posted) engine is from a 64 LeSabre.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Edicted

LeSabre is now located in Southern NH. Anyone interested please PM me. I need to move this before the snow comes. It's a great restoration candidate.

I don't want to crush it.